A field of daffodils make me smile, how about you?
How do you view spring and what makes you smile?
For me, Spring is not only a season for new growth, but also the achievement of a goal being demonstrated by the blossoming of flowers with their vibrant colors now growing in my garden. My garden didn't happen by chance, it was a goal I set. In order to achieve that goal I had to plan ahead and take many action steps along the way. My garden must be maintained regularly; however just now as I look out my window, the goal was worth the time and effort!
What challenging goal have you achieved that require constant attention?
I view Spring like I see the potential in each client. What type of work are you doing to reach your potential? Are you setting goals and working the action steps? Or are you just letting weeds take over? The choice is yours!
Here are a few thoughts on achieving your potential:
1. Believe in Yourself, view challenges as opportunities
2. Be Thankful Everyday for what you have, gratitude is contagious
3. Embrace Change, it is a constant
4. Set goals by writing them down and taking action
5. Hire a Life Coach who will objectively assess and guide you toward achieving your goals
Now go for a walk in the sunshine and breath in God's gift of life!