Coaching is the most powerful form of leadership you can practice. Leaders with the proper coaching skills can work effectively with all levels to skillfully motivate, reduce friction, enhance productivity and ultimately transform the organization. A great coach is the secret weapon behind winning.
6 Business Leadership Styles.
1. Coercive. Seeks immediate compliance (Do what I say)
2. Authoritative. Fair but firm (come with me)
3. Affiliative. People come first
4. Democratic. Open to input, "what do you think?"
5. Coaching. Focus on strengths & encourage
6. Pacesetting. Sets high expectations that must be met.
How do you lead & how do you like to be led? Learn how to manage your strengths and the
strengths of those around you.
*Prices for Leadership Coaching will vary depending on scope of project.
Contact Diane Pearce directly at Diane@thelifelinecoach.com.